Today was the annual HIP (Hearing Impaired Program) picnic. In addition to playing with friends the
fun included decorating a sand pail for castle building
climbing a tree
decorating and eating cupcakes
and spinning on a wheel.
The kids waited a long time for a turn on the wheel, one of the boys father was spinning them awful fast and after a few minutes Ben was looking pale. They stopped the ride, he got off and said he felt like vomiting so he sat next to me for a while. He was soon feeling better and decided to go for another spin. Again, when the ride stopped he felt sick, I carried him to the car where he laid down as I drove home. Once home I carried him upstairs and as soon as I laid him on the bed, he hollered "I need a bowl" and up came his entire lunch. He slept for about 30 minutes and woke up feeling like himself again.
No comments:
Post a Comment