My Blog List

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Funny Benji Story

I was in the shower about 10:30 last night when Ben (who'd been asleep since 9) walked in and approached the toilet.  I saw him and said "oh hi Ben," he then sat on the toilet with the lid still down and his underwear still on and started to pee all over the top of the seat.  I started hollering "Ben, Ben, no, no what are you doing," but he still sat.  I then hollered for Larissa to come help and she came in and couldn't believe what she was seeing and said "why is he doing that?"  He was half asleep and not sure what all the excitement was.  He got up and started heading back to the bed and I said to Larissa "you gotta help him change I don't want him in bed  with wet underwear."  By now Kaylee had come up to see what was going on, the girls tried to help him change but it was tough with him swinging his arms and kicking all about.  I got out of the shower as quick as I could, he was shouting "I want Mom," so I picked him up, put him back in bed, put dry clothes on him and that was that.  

1 comment:

  1. Interesting indeed. Was he sleepwalking? I've heard sleepwalkers can get angry and violent when you try to wake them up. Does he remember anything about it now?

    ReplyDelete